Friday, June 5, 2009

Deep [Foodie] Thoughts: The Age Old Question

What do you want for dinner? The age old question. Every day my mom asks me the same question and I never have an answer. Over time, I've managed to craft the perfect response. I've whittled it down to a simple "hmm", which I am capable of sustaining for as long as need be. To an outsider, it might appear as if I'm deep in thought, but you would be mistaken. By nature, I am incredibly indecisive and as a result, this nightly decision never becomes any easier.
As someone who loves to cook, I realize this may seem odd. I completely agree. With so many wonderful things to eat in this world, how could someone be incapable of choosing anything? I suppose that's just what makes me--me. Hold on, I think I hear my mom calling. What was that? What do I want for dinner?

1 comment: